I give my highest recommendation to Marlene Berrier as a real estate agent in Pueblo, Colorado. My reasons are as follows:
1. She listens carefully, and understands my needs. When I was looking for a house in the Pueblo area, she narrowed the possibilities down to five that were amazingly suited to what I needed. She knows how to assess a buyer’s most critical needs, research the marketplace, and come up with the perfect list of properties to consider. I found the ideal house after the first day of looking.
2. She researches the marketplace extremely well in regard to selling my old house. She can assess pricing, and figure out what needs to be done to make it more competitive and more marketable.
3. She knows many business people in the Pueblo area who are critical to improving your property. Plumbers, electricians, painters, handymen, cement builders, cleaning people, and venders that deal in appliances, floors, cabinets, etc. … Marlene has a long list of quality contacts with reasonable prices to make life much easier when making improvements.
4. Marlene has a very keen business sense when it comes to assessing buyers, sellers, and the mood of the marketplace. She is very tuned in to the market, the regulators, lenders, and other agents.
5. She understands a lot about the law, and has a sense of the legal and regulatory side of the real estate business.
6. She also has the sensitivity to let her client go his own way when he wants to find some improvement on his own. She doesn’t pressure a client to go a way they don’t want to go on their own. She is really good with people from both the buyer and seller perspectives.
I have been through a number of real estate decisions in the Denver and Pueblo area, and have had agents with very high reputations. Never was there one that was even close to Marlene in terms of understanding the business, helping me as a client, and working hard to see the result is as positive as it can be.dzeis6887
She helped me buy several houses. Very smooth and easy to work with. She helped me buy several houses. Very smooth and easy to work with. She helped me buy several houses. Very smooth and easy to work with. She helped me buy several houses. Very smooth and easy to work with. She helped me buy several houses. Very smooth and easy to work with. She helped me buy several houses. Very smooth and easy to work with.Colm McCormack
Still looking for a house. Marlene is my agent. She is helpful. When I have question she has the answer. If she isnt sure or doesnt know an answer she finds out and gets back to me right away. Highly recommend. Tim DeSiata
My husband, son and I moved to Colorado from Idaho, with no real knowledge of the area. We wanted to go through an agent who lived in Pueblo West, as to get the best idea of our options, and to gain some input on the layout of the community. Marlene was very professional, pleasant, and a joy to deal with from the beginning to the end of the home-buying process. We found a great house on some land at a great deal. If we upgrade to a larger home/land package down the road, we will be sure to go back to Marlene. She did a great job for us!KelleeR
We used Prestige Realty and Marlene Berrier to purchase 2 homes and are in the process of buying a third with her. You will be hard pressed to find anyone with more knowledge, expertise and honesty in this field. We would highly recommend Marlene Berrier and Prestige Realty.Amy Stringer